Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright Transfer Statement
The Author of the Article as specified herein, hereby transfers copyright and assigns to International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Environmental Modelling all rights, title and interest that the Author may have, may at any time be found to have in and to the Article and any revisions or versions thereof, including, but no limited to, the sole right to print, publish, and sell the Article throughout the World in all languages and media.
This assignment shall be deemed in effect if and when the Article is accepted for publication.
Should the Article contain any material protected by the copyright of others, the author will deliver to International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Environmental Modelling written permission from the copyright owner to reproduce such material in the Article.
The Author represents and warrants that he/she is the author and proprietor of the Article, that he/she has not granted or assigned any rights in the Article to any other person or entity, that the Article is copyrightable, that it does no infringe upon and copyright, trademark, or patent, that it does not invade the right of privacy or publicity of any person or entity, that it does not contain any libellous matter, that all statements asserted as facts are true or based upon reasonable research for accuracy and that, to the best of the Author’s knowledge, no formula, procedure, or prescription contained in the Article would cause injury if used or followed in accordance with the instructions and/or warnings contained in the Article.
The Author will indemnify International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Environmental Modelling (IJEPEM) against and costs, expenses or damages that may incur or for winch International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Environmental Modelling may become liable as a result of any breach of these warranties. This representations and warranties may be extended to third parties by International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Environmental Modelling.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.